Helpdesk Lead / Network Administrator
Are you ready to be excited about work again? Our culture is unbeatable. We embrace the team concept from our core outwards. If you want to work for a company that partners with their clients and shares success across the board then look no further. We may be a 30-year-old company, but we are modern to our core.
Standing desks, company lunches, and team events are just some of the simple perks that you will find here. Give up that 90-minute commute through brutal traffic, or the grind of riding the train, and enjoy working outside of the city. Get back up to 2 hours of your day by just not commuting. Plenty of great places to eat or drink just a few steps away and you will actually have time for a social life.
You must have direct hands-on IT experience to be considered for this job. You have got to love technology. If you are ready for a job where you don’t dread coming to work in the morning, where you are treated like a professional, where you are part of a dynamic team, where you get to tackle all aspects of IT, and not just reset passwords, where your input matters, and where clients treat you with appreciation, then keep reading.
Being a team player is a must, accountability matters, we work on team building weekly, learning is a part of our lives.
About Automation Concepts
Automation Concepts and Technologies, Inc. is one of New England’s oldest IT service companies operating under the same name and ownership from the start. For 30 years we have been at the leading edge, specializing in Managed IT Services Networks, Network Security, and Business Continuity. Automation Concepts is a fast paced, fun environment that provides a place to learn and grow both, personally and professionally.
This is a lot more than managing a 25 PC network. We deal with thousands of users and their complete computing environments.
Location: -- Work is performed at our North Attleboro, MA office or nearby client sites.
- Occasional out of state travel is required.
- Travel to client sites is required with your personal vehicle – Mileage is paid at standard IRS rates.
Because of the nature of our work candidates must pass a CORI and SORI background check.
- You must have a clean record.
- Proven Leadership abilities – the ability to mentor and lead versus command.
- Excellent command of the English Language.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Reliable transportation is required and Valid US Driver’s License
- Through Knowledge of Windows Operating systems Desktop & Server (multiple versions)
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networks
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and Teams
- Knowledge of PowerShell
- Knowledge of Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
- Knowledge of Firewalls – SonicWALL a plus
- Knowledge of ConnectWise Manage; Automate, & Connect software is a plus.