Automation Concepts & Technologies Blog
Why You Need to Consider Managed IT Now More Than Ever
For most of the past years small business owners have been raked over the coals as dealing with sudden economic and political shifts isn’t often great on the budget. In fact, many businesses haven’t made it this far. If yours has, you are almost certainly looking for value in every business investment that you make. There are few investments that you can make for your business that carry more value than managed IT services. Today, we’ll tell you how.
Managing Your IT
You may not even realize it, but your IT management carries with it substantial cost, whether that cost be from hiring onsite IT administrators or from not having any IT support and the time and expense it takes away from you and your staff. Today, there are other considerations outside of just the health of your infrastructure, especially if your workforce is dispersed and working remotely. The fact is that by having an IT services provider handle the health of your organization’s IT, you are getting more than just IT support, you are removing the financial shackles around your IT support and providing your staff the maintained and managed information systems that can make a huge difference for them.
Automation Concepts & Technologies delivers IT services that aren’t just your run-of-the-mill IT support, they are a value-based service delivery that not only provides your business with superiorly monitored and managed IT, it also provides your business several services that can be of immense benefit to your organization. They include:
- Remote management - Our staff of certified technicians use some of the most sophisticated IT management software to monitor and manage your hardware and your network to ensure they are working as intended.
- Backup and disaster recovery - Our managed IT services provide comprehensive backup services that protect your business’ data to ensure that it is secure, regardless of your situation.
- Patch management - We ensure that all of your software is routinely patched and updated to ensure that you don’t have any harmful vulnerabilities that could be exploited.
- Vendor management - We deal with your IT vendors to ensure you are getting what you pay for and to help you avoid that time and expense.
- IT help desk - We provide a remote help desk that delivers your staff a direct line to an IT professional. Most IT issues can be resolved in minutes.
- Technology procurement - Our team of professional technicians can help any business design, deploy, and support any IT needed for your business.
- Fast onsite support - If you need onsite support and services, our team responds quickly to ensure that the IT systems you depend on are running proficiently.
Automation Concepts & Technologies delivers managed IT services that help your business save time and money, assists you in avoiding productivity bottlenecks that occur as a result of IT-related downtime, and does it for one, easily budgetable rate.
To learn how you can gain the peace of mind and cost stability that managed IT services provide, give us a call at (508) 622-5100 today.